Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shadow Lives

What would it be like to live with totally new constructs,
To hold a bird's eye view of life for perspective
To unwrap our opinions and habits and see them for what they are
To shed our winter skins and assume a new home
With a new system of perception and analytics
That frees us to ask a new set of questions
A new set of questions that will provide different answers

I'll start pondering one of these...Einstein's construct of space & time - that it is curved, not straight as in past present and future...most of us experience time as single threaded but how cool to live life in a curved dimension. I am intrigued by this because more and more I have a sense of shadow life, me still doing something somewhere, me doing something in the "future"; it's already occuring.

Free will does not seem so free when we are stuck in our old skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment